The program seeks to recruit and retain fellows, staff and faculty who represent various facets of cultural and individual diversity to serve the highly diverse population. In past training classes and among our faculty we have had striven to represent gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, religious, and disability diversity.
In no way do we restrict our program on the basis of cultural, racial, or individual difference. Our commitment to nondiscriminatory hiring practices is clearly stated here: Los Angeles County Policy of Equity
SALARY AND START DATE
- The stipend for the 2022-2024 Neuropsychology Fellowship is $47,000.00 each year (2022-2023 and 2023-2024)
- Start date is the first Tuesday in September.
- The fellow will be provided with his/her own office with access to a computer and internet
- Access to medical library resources
- There is no charge for parking on the Medical Center’s campus
We seek the best fit between our applicants and our training program. Our eligibility requirements are:
- Master’s Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or a related Behavioral Science.
- All Doctoral degree requirements met by August 31, 2022; must be in good academic standing.
- Completion of APA-accredited Ph.D. or Psy.D. program in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Completion of APA-accredited internship
Both the doctoral program and the internship program must be APA-accredited at the time of application. Applicants must be US citizens or have the legal right to work in the United States; we do not sponsor Visas.
Applicants for the Neuropsychology fellowship (2 year program) are required to participate in the APPCN match process.
To formally apply to the Neuropsychology program, you are required to use our online application (link below). Be prepared to respond to questions regarding clinical experiences, clinical orientation, therapy experience, testing experience, assessment techniques, etc. (Please use the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari.)
All online applications are to include these documents (uploaded within the application):
- Current CV
- Unofficial transcripts from all graduate programs (must indicate when qualifying Master’s Degree was obtained)
- One de-identified neuropsychological assessment report
The following documents are also required and are to be emailed by your stated references directly to the Director of the Neuropsychology Division, Dr. Matthew Wright, email@example.com
- APPCN Doctorate Verification Form from your Program Director or Director of Clinical Training. Please download this form and provide to the appropriate person for completion.
- Letter of Recommendation from your Pre-Doctoral Internship Director
- Letter of Recommendation from your Clinical Supervisor
- An additional letter of recommendation from a clinical supervisor may also be sent, but is not required.
Start application process here: Neuropsychology Fellowship Program
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2022 MATCH PROCESS:
Wednesday, January 26, 2022: The NMS Match System opens for applicants and programs to submit their Rank Order Lists.
Wednesday, February 9, 2022: Final date for submission of applicant and program Rank Order Lists.
Wednesday, February 16, 2022: Results of the Match are released to applicants and program directors.